Home > Useful links > Find a building inspector

Find a building inspector

Find a building inspectorr HERE !
The member of the AIBQ with the title of certified inspector has earned the highest level of the AIBQ. In addition to complying with Inspector-level requirements, this member has experience of at least 250 inspections, has undergone a more demanding audit of his work and inspection report, and holds a National Certificate of Inspectorate. Jurisdiction issued by the Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors (ACIBI / CAHPI).

Sujet *
Sélectionner le ou les services.


Certified Real Estate Broker AEO